Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Uncle says "I Do"

My uncle got married last May to the "love of his life!"

I never knew how much family I had never met until that wedding. People started showing up and they all knew who I was and I'd just stand there and look at them like "uummmm...who are you?"


The night, before the wedding after the rehearsal dinner, we all gathered around the piano and my aunt (to be, at that time) and I got to have fun playing the violin while the rest of the crew sang.




After what seemed to be forever of having to pose for pictures, I was pretty sure my mouth was permanently stuck in a smiling position!! 
  



Eventually constantly smiling gets really boring...and since there was a camera there I couldn't help but goof off once in a while!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment