Thursday, September 19, 2013

Seattle with Cousins

We spent a day just looking at places in Seattle with my cousins. It was lots of fun.


We went to the Aquarium. 

Cousins at the Aquarium

(Pictures taken by Nathan Clark)

Baby Touching Sea Anemone

( Picture taken by Me i think ) 

Then we went to Pike Place. And we saw a lot of different stuff!!!!! 


Pike Place Fish Pike Place Produce (2) Pike Place Produce Pike Place Tulips (2) Pike Place Tulips


Then after my cousins started the drive home. Me, my dad and my brothers went up to Gaswork Park.




A Day at Gasworks Park 3

Scooter throwing a Frisbee.

A Day at Gasworks Park 5

Me doing a Handstand 

A Day at Gasworks Park 6

Not quite sure what I was doing in this one it just looks cool!

A Day at Gasworks Park 7

I took this picture even though my dads names on it. Thats my dad up on the poll.

A Day at Gasworks Park 10

Posing

A Day at Gasworks Park 11

I'm also proud of this shot that I got of my dad jumping!! He looks kinda like he's flying!!

A Day at Gasworks Park 12

JD Catching the frisbee.

A Day at Gasworks Park 13

It was a nice day in Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment