Thursday, April 16, 2009

Children's Bible Class

My mom taught some kids about the Bible. Our pastor was having a Prophecy Seminar, so my mom decided to do prophecy classes for kids too. I went to all of them. I got my own Bible, a name tag and a certificate. I made a whole book of crafts during the meetings.



Here is a pictures of the things I got.



Zippys Bible Class Memorabilia



And here is one of the crafts that I made.



Zippy's Craft about Prophets



I use my Bible all the time. I look at my crafts almost every day. And my certificate is hung on the wall. And my name tag is used as a bookmark.



I learned a lot and now my daddy is giving me Bible studies, besides what we do as a family, because I want to learn more.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the class. And I hope that you'll be able to start preparing for baptism soon. I'm so excited!


    Love,

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Zippy,


    Thank you for sharing about the semnar for children. I've heard about it from adults, and now it was good to hear how you as a young person like it. Soon you will be able to conduct your own semnar.


    How wonderful that your own daddy can give you the Bible lessons! Why take the lessons from someone else. Dad is the best one to teach his children.


    Many blessings,


    Ellen Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to add you to my friend list! Stop by my blog!


    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete